Open Cbox

the story
In 2010, scientists discovered the Fountain of Youth serum nicknamed H2207. Claiming to be an age-reversing miracle, the Brotherhood stole it in order to revive their dying leader, Magneto. Thrilled with the results, it wasn't long until the X-Men transported the serum to Charles Xavier. No one knew the chaos it would result in years later, ending a war for their rights and beginning a war among themselves.

The year is now 2016. The X-Men and Brotherhood are clashing heads and the Cure is more readily available than ever. Join us; the war is just getting started.

» united states of kayla, 19, shapeshifter, j-law
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 10:07 PM
10 posts

you've got me feelin' right
i didn't know my name
» mikayla tilly
spontaneous - lively - insensitive

WHAT'S UP SKIDDIE-BO-BIDDIES? This is Mikayla Tilly. She's nineteen years-old and she's a SHAPESHIFTER who tends to use her powers... a little too much. It's sort of her defense mechanism, but other than that she's very lively and restless. Her mother gave her up for adoption because two mutants = bad, and her foster mother passed of lung cancer while her foster dad sort of became a comatose drinker.

At this current moment, Mikayla has over ten personalities she falls into when she doesn't want to be herself.

friends: I don't know, can you handle a girl who will call you constantly on the phone at three in the morning to go to Walmart? This is the type of friend that Kayla is. If you don't answer your phone, she'll try to ignore you for the rest of her life. She holds grudges and tends to be very fickle, which is a downfall, but she's a lot of fun to be around when she wants to be crazy. Plus, she'll shift into a bouncer so she can let you into clubs and shit.

enemies: There will be a lot of people that grow tired of her need to act twelve all the time. There will also be a lot of people who break stupid promises like texting her. Those people will go under her 'fuck you, don't talk to me every again you skank' folder on her phone. Other than that, I don't think she'd have many problems?

lovers: Mikky doesn't like herself, so I don't know how she's going to expect other people to like her. She falls in love with pretty much everyone and anyone who gives her the slightest bit of attention and will openly tell you so-- unless if she really means it and the 'week of love' wears off to something more serious. Real love would confuse her and she'd be terrified to venture down that road.

<link href='' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div style="width: 220px; background-color: white; border: 10px solid #f0f0f0; padding: 20px;">

<div style="width: 220px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: wire one; font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: -1; color: #000000;"><i>name & name</i></div>

<table cellspacing=0 padding=0>
<td valign=top><center><div style="width: 220px; background-color: f9f9f9; border-top: 8px solid black; border-bottom: 8px solid black;"><div style="width:220px; height: 5px;"></div>
<div style="width: 200px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color:bababa; line-height: 95%; padding-right: 3px; opacity: 0.8;">write stuff here
<div style="width:220px; height: 5px;"></div></div></center></td>

Posted: Dec 16 2013, 02:14 AM
7 posts

Hey there friend what's up this took way too long to get out
and I'm sorry about that ;_; I remember reading through
Mikayla's app and she's preciooous. In the super sad
sort of way that makes me want to sit her down and ask
he to think about her choices ;_; If that makes sense. And
wasn't weird or insulting. Omg okay anyway so Danny is
18 and he's a brand new classmate of Mikayla's, yeah!
Except he doesn't really consider himself a mutant because
even though he has the power to heal himself and take other's
injuries onto himself he sort of doesn't act/look mutant so
he doesn't really identify with the term 'mutant'. So if
we're coming from an angle where Mikayla clearly loooooves
her powers and uses them all the time to her advantage to
do whatever the heck she wants, then they'd probably be
on like bad terms because Danny wouldn't be able to
comprehend why anyone who COULD hide forever and not
be known as a mutant WOULDN'T. Uhm. Maybe they're friends?
He's not out to make friends and he can be a blunt little
asshole sometimes so he'd probably call Mikayla out on
all her shifting and habits and stuff without really meaning
to start a fight. They definitely wouldn't be lovers cus Danny
wants the d. Anyway yes.
 Posted: Jan 3 2014, 10:55 AM
10 posts

mikayla + daniel

yes! i love this idea. i have this notion that he'd be really leery of her
and she'd be okay with that because she's oblivious and maybe he
ends up liking her in the end because she's like 'dude you don't gotta
hide, just be yourself! you're cool enough!' and yes friendship galore.
also she needs someone who will fight with her because no one else has.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.