Open Cbox

the story
In 2010, scientists discovered the Fountain of Youth serum nicknamed H2207. Claiming to be an age-reversing miracle, the Brotherhood stole it in order to revive their dying leader, Magneto. Thrilled with the results, it wasn't long until the X-Men transported the serum to Charles Xavier. No one knew the chaos it would result in years later, ending a war for their rights and beginning a war among themselves.

The year is now 2016. The X-Men and Brotherhood are clashing heads and the Cure is more readily available than ever. Join us; the war is just getting started.

staff

awards

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

» FAQ
AMANDA*
 Posted: Nov 25 2013, 10:11 PM
43 posts
FOUNDER
ADMIN

faq
These are some of the questions that I'm going to answer so that they won't come up later. Most of these are addressed in the rules, but sometimes you need a few more answered.
I CAN'T THINK OF A POWER! DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS?
I actually do. We have a POWER CLAIM thread that has a multitude of amazing powers you can choose for your character. At AOP, we think that you could basically have any power you really want... within reason. That means that you can have some crazy telepathy power, but it has to work so your character isn't absolutely ridiculous and eye-roll worthy. There's also a wiki of mutant powers if you look it up on google.

HOW MANY CHARACTERS CAN I HAVE?
Six. You can start out with two freebies right off the bat, but then you have to work for your other characters. With each new one after the second, you add ten posts you need prior. That means Char #3 needs 10 posts from both characters, #4 needs 20, and so on.

WHAT IS A PLAYBY?
This is your celebrity claim to represent your character's face. We have a suggested PB list if you really can't think of anyone. We like when people choose actors or models. Anime, cartoons, etc. are prohibited.

THE CANON I WANT IS TAKEN?
Then you should try to apply for another one or make an OC. That canon won't become inactive until next month or if the person drops. If it's someone who reserved and never posted, then wait a few days; we tend to drop reservations very fast.

I DON'T HAVE ANY/VERY LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH X-MEN AND MARVEL. CAN I STILL JOIN?
Duh. Even if you don't know the series too well, that works absolutely fine. People know superheroes; it's a pretty basic concept. We made this an AU, so this makes it even easier to jump in head-on with no x-men knowledge at all.

I HAVE TWO OR THREE POWERS?
We'd rather you not. If you really want another power, make it a sub-power that makes sense to your main power. It helps a ton if you only have a single power for your character and it makes you not look like a total douchecake if you have like twelve powers. Make it one main and one sub. That's it.

WHAT IS THE RPG RATING FOR THIS SITE?
It is 333. That means Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted/Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail/Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted. Though the more mature threads will be tagged, if you are uncomfortable with this please keep the rating in mind before applying.

user posted image

Once we get more members/more questions come up, I'll update this so it's current <3
THANKS AVEY
PM EMAIL URL AOL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS ADD REPLY FAST REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.